Tuesday 4 September 2012

The 17th: Cover up.

It has been really long time, really really really looooong time, since the last time I blog about this book (or project? experiment?) 

Anyway, here I am again! Back to this messy and dirty book. 
It is sleeping soundly inside the double layers of plastic bags like forever, until today I waken it up. 



So here is the 17th experiment: 




Task: Fill every square inch of the page with stuff. 

Ok, there are supposed to be 2 pages of the 'disaster area'? But anyway, since it says fill every square inch of THIS PAGE with stuff, I interpret it literally then with only ONE page is needed to be filled (because I am a lazy bug) 

I filled the page with stuffsss tho'. I grabbed anything that is within my sight at that moment to fill the page up. 
The result is surprisingly good. I love it! See what I have got there... 


Some random ingredient, shopping receipt, a failure of self-sewing pink star, and... part of tissue paper packaging.

Cola candy ;D

Cut of unwanted wool, random page of magazine.
Well, that's all. They look really random and now my book couldn't be closed due to the cola candy. Wth. Haha! 

Anyway, remember it or not, the main reason I started this project is to stop myself trying to control everything. I guess there is still a long path to go, but I see improvement of myself tho'. At least I put a candy in, which I don't think I would in the past. 

Alright, more to come (I promise).

No comments:

Post a Comment